Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Finally, back on the blog. ....

OK.. I have been itching to tell this wonderful kid story. Last Saturday I am in the grocery store with Calia and Kira. We are at the meat freezer looking at meat. Calia had her "Littlest Pet" which is really little. Anyways, she dropped it to stick it to the edge of the freezer cause it has magnets on its feet. It didn't stick and ended up slipping between the grate the meat was resting on and the solid metal bottom of the freezer.So,... She starts to cry because her pet is gone and I start to try to jam my fingers into the narrow opening that it slipped into....I ended up talking to two staff members about trying to get this "pet" back in her possession. What ended up happening was the manager of the meat department came out and took apart the freezer and found Rat for Calia. I was extrememly thankful and grateful.

No comments: