In Queensland we had a lot of firsts for our family. We fed dolphins, snorkeled on the Great Barrier Reef and went up in a small airplane for a tour of Fraser Island. All experiences that will stay with us and inspire us to do even more. Once again I fell in love with this beautiful country and its marine life.
Our first stop on the journey up the coast was a little place called Tin Can Bay. We just pulled the caravan into a park for the night and in talking to the owner found out that every morning at the towns jetty/dock area there was a dolphin feeding. So the next morning we ventured down there and joined a bunch of tourists wading in the water and taking pictures of these magnificent creatures. This particular morning there were two dolphins there named Mystique and Harmony. The kids each got a fish to feed the dolphins. Check out the story of these dolphins here
How about you? Done anything new lately?
As always, more to come
4 comments:
I think my girls are a wee bit jealous as they look at the pictures...Oh, PARDON ME!!!
Jianna is vehemently declaring that she is NOT jealous.
Maria...well, maybe a LITTLE.
Karen,
So cool!!!!
xo
What a wonderful experience for all.
I love dolphins and swimming with them is on my bucket list.
What great experiences! RV get-a-ways are the very best, aren't they? It's funny to see an RV with the door on the wrong side! I've never considered that before!
Post a Comment