Coffee?
Its a Monday and coffee is needed in a very big way. Time to get to work as this week is going to be a busy one. Besides the class trips and dance recital we are working on a few home renovations this month. We just got new windows in the house so there is lots of painting that needs to done. In July we commence work on the basement which is going to get new flooring and new paint. Home Depot here we come!
Happy Monday!
PS. Eleven more sleeps till Jack (our new puppy) comes home. The kids are more excited about the puppy than school letting out for the summer.
Giving 2019
6 years ago
4 comments:
I can't wait to see your new windows and all the improvements! :) I am also really looking forward to meeting JACK!
I like the name! You guys have one awesome family!
Home Hardware sells that stuff too!
I think I would be that excited about a puppy too!!:o)
Post a Comment