Monday, September 04, 2006

Here I sit.....

Its 9:00 pm on Labor day.

The kids are in bed. Keegans backpack is packed and his lunch is made. His new clothes are laid out and ready for the morning. Its always this weekend every year that I contemplate what has all happened over the past two months of summer and what will transpire over the next ten months......all of a sudden the kids are a year older and "eligible " to be in the next grade. Two months ago Keegan was in grade two, now he will be entering grade three. .....this is all happening way too fast.....what happened to his love of Bob the builder and tonka trucks?

In all my contemplating and wondering I always remember to cherish every age and stage they are in and am looking forward to seeing what memories my eight year old grade three student makes this year. .....some of these stories I might even share on this blog ....

Karen

No comments: