I'm in denial....
You see for weeks now I have been ignoring the inevitable..
the return to school, life and ROUTINE!!!!
This morning I have had to face it head on as Cliff
went back to work today..
Yes I am sad, and so are the kids
in a spoiled, selfish kind of way
I mean we have spent two months
vacationing and enjoying each others company
We have made lots of memories and
taken lots of pictures.
Now it is time for back to school shopping
and remembering 101 ways to make sandwich
I guess I had better stop procrastinating and get started on my list
..........say, anyone up for one last beach day????
Giving 2019
6 years ago
5 comments:
Karen
Welcome back to the Blogger world!
I ran into The lady whose child was my first Belleville Daycare charge....8 1/2 years ago now....anyway, she is finally headed back to work as a teacher....part time....at Bayside.(the Jr. school) Her name is Karen as well and is a Christian from New Hope. I assured her she would love working with the principals there.
By the way, change of plans on first day of school at Starbucks....we are having a tea party at my house instead....I'll have invitations on Sun.
I am definately wanting to do at least one more beach day....so get your school shopping done so we can plan a day!
Hi Karen,
We moved this weekend,
What a crazy summer, No trips to the beach, No travel or camping, but got so much done, like selling aq house ,buying one and moving....boy...Now I 'd Love a holiday!
Loved
Your photos this summer!
Will be missing
You but will be blogging!
Love Tamar
Hugs!
I, too, am sad.
Although I don't get the luxury of having Mike around for 2 months, I have had him home for a week, and that in itself is wonderful.
Isaiah though, may be the saddest of us all. He is going to miss Hannah and the neighbour kids SO SO much... It will be a trying September with him as I'm sure I will here "Mama, where Hannah?"
Ugh...lol.. he we go again!!!
sounds like you got in that last beach day
I don't like 'back to school' either. I am certainly not one for routine. The only good part for me is that I am on the same schedule as my children.
I heard that you did have your 'last day at the beach'. That's awesome. Monday was nice and hot. We went to the beach one year on the Saturday after school at started. It was great to stretch a little longer.
Post a Comment