Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Creative Calia

Calia is at home sick today. While resting on her bed she came up with this song. It is for her best friend and it has a tune and everything.

Best Friends

When I'm feeling lonely
I think of you my friend.
We always work together
our friendship never ends.

You for me and I for you
we always work together, its true
playing, dreaming,drawing,writing..
Lets use our imagination!

We met our hearts
on the first day of school
making a deal
to be friends forever!!!!

9 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Ahhh, that is great Calia!! Keep writing and keep singing too!

Amy said...

Wow...she's a writer like her mama!!

Jen said...

Very talented...keep it up Calia! Hope you are feeling better.

Rhonda said...

Very good! That is definitely something you'll want to keep.

Maureen said...

Ok I am crying
This is soo adorable and so from her heart.
Look Out David Foster
Here comes Calia

Roxanne said...

This is great! I love hearing my girls sing around the house. Austen rarely expresses any interest. He is more likely to grab his guitar.

Shari said...

This is SO SPECIAL - from a special little girl's heart.

Tammy said...

Very cute, keep writing songs and stories, Calia!!!!! Hope she is feeling better too.

Anonymous said...

Nicely written!
Keep singing and writing! You have music in you.

Get better soon.

Love Cheryl