Reflections on Spring
This spring I have enjoyed witnessing the big melt;
the gradual release of the land
from the icy grip of winter.
The soft trickle of an icicle
that has been warmed by the sun.
The wind roaring ,then whispering
the rain pouring ,then misting.
All over creation there is a
renewed anticipation of things to come.
Am I excited,... yup.
Is my spirit stirring? You bet
How about yours?
Giving 2019
6 years ago
6 comments:
Oh absolutely my spirit is stirring for new things to be shown to me. I feel like it's a
re-birth of sorts and am looking forward to (For lack of better words and yet keeping with the spring theme) BLOOMING in CHRIST
We find ourselves once again in the "mess" that is Spring....yet even in that mess, there is so much anticipation and hope for all that this season holds.
The mess leads to the beauty.
Yes, absolutely...spring is here! I think I'm appreciating it more this year after a long, cold winter.
I stare at my flower garden each morning. After planting over 30 bulbs this past fall, I have lots to look forward too!!!
Karen ... you are a talented writer! I'm not sure if you are poetic on purpose or by accident, but your writing is a joy to read.
I have been looking forward to spring, but we've been cramming tons of schoolwork in the last few weeks.
Spring has sprung!
Spring is welcome to come quickly please.
Post a Comment