Wednesday, June 18, 2008


butterfly girl

june
ends up being quite a busy month
one thing I look forward to
is Calia's dance recital.

this year she was a butterfly
the music she danced to was
The Chairman's Waltz from
Memories of a Geisha



the piece was called Fly Away

(I must say, she makes a cute butterfly)

6 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

You are so beautiful Calia!!! I wish that I could have seen you dance!

Holly

Jen said...

I hope you had fun Calia....I wish my little ballerina had stayed with it....sigh.

Much prettier costumes this year too!

Shari said...

she looks SO grown up!!

Maureen said...

Fly Fly Butterfly on the wings of wind.
She is so adorable.
By the way the video is the song Saved by Jann Arden that Tammy has sung in church.

Rhonda said...

Awwwww. She looks very pretty!

Roxanne said...

I agree...a very cute butterfly!