Hello October!!
Well now that September has come and gone I have decided that I really need to update this blog.
First, Calia has decided that she is going to have her hair cut for Cancer. The Terry Fox Run happened last week at school and she decided she wants to give up her pony tail. I am OK with that. Just glad that I had that extra bit of time. Practically speaking, I think that having shorter hair will be much better to have in Australia and all the heat of their summer. Right now I am just doing my research and trying to find a stylist.
Second, I am really enjoying all the changes of having three kids in school. The days that Kira is in Kindergarten I am volunteering and actually having a little bit of time for me. Last week, I went for a walk down the road by myself. I don't think that has happened in over five years.
Third. We are still working through lots of stuff for our Australian exchange. It looks like we might be able to exchange our two vehicles for their two vehicles,...we are still working out the logistics of it but that would save us a lot of $$$ if we could. That just means that I would have to learn to drive there too..........hopefully the car is not a standard.
Anyhow, that is enough for today. I am going to do my best not to post once a month.
Giving 2019
6 years ago
7 comments:
Welcome Back Karen!
Glad to hear the updates...only a few more months to Australia!!!!
You must be getting so excited!
Jianna and Maria are both begging me for hair cuts...I guess i better find a stylist as well!
Wow!
I can suggest a stylist for you, if you like. Just let me know.
Exciting!!
I can teach you haw to drive a standard!!!! It'll b fun!
Thank you very much for sharing.
Through your blog, a lot of people including me of course have a chance to read and learn
from.
I have read some of your post and I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks again and looking forward for more of your posting soon!
I patiently await for "hello november"...
So? Any extra space in a suitcase for Australia?lol
Post a Comment