Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well,

We are well into the second week of second term. The weather has cooled down considerably and I think the family has settled into life in the land down under.

What do you think? For breakfast my kids now have Milo and Wheetabix. Kira loves Veggie mite on her toast. This morning Calia was looking for her jumper cause it was a little cool out. Keegan is barracking for the Saints and has been bringing his new footie ball to school with him.

And,....AND, to top it all off......Last week I met a Mom at playgroup whose husband culls Kangaroos and crocodiles for a living. How cool is that?????
I felt like I met a celebrity,.......Crocodile Dundees wife.

9 comments:

Maureen said...

Wheetabix I haven't had that for years.Takes me back to my childhood.

The Hippie Moose said...

You're going to have to bring home an interpreter with you by the time you come back!

Rhonda said...

I'm so glad that your family has settled in so well.

Jen said...

Milo...we used to drink that in Fiji when I was stationed there with YWAM. It was the closest thing we could get to real chocolate. YUMMY!!!

Shaun and Holly said...

*giggle*

:)

Cyndi said...

Hi Williams'es! Wheetabix I can understand but it is beyond me how Kira can actually want Veggie mite on her toast. Beginning to think you "come from a land down under"

Tamatha said...

Milo..yum...they sell that here in the stores...but sadly..I am unable to get Tim Tams and Veggie Mite! Eat some for me!:o)

Brenda said...

Wow, you're becoming totally Aussie-fied! Is your accent changing yet?

Shaun and Holly said...

Tammy, I have seen Verggie mite for sale here...Will tell you where when I can remember for sure! :)