Monday, April 06, 2009


Welcome to the Outback...

During a drive, you have a lot of time to think about your direction in life...

4 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

So! You made it back "home"?! Great pic.

H.

Jen said...

Was the whole drive this flat and empty? Does this mean you did not run out of gas or water and are all safe and sound again?
I got to meet Mr. Snyder finally at a fund raiser for Bayside (for the Australian sun sails). We are going to have them for supper soon.
Also spoke with my VP last week, she knew Cliff and we were chatting about your time away. I think my principal (Lisa Vincent) is connected to the exchange program some how?)

Vicki said...

Reminds me of Saskatchewan!!

Tamatha said...

You also have a lot of time to think about your direction in life while holding a stop/slow sign for 12 hours...I think I like your scenery better though!haha