Congratulations to both of you. I still remember being the "flunky" that day - running around and getting whatever it was you needed. Wow. Time has passed. May you both be blessed with many more years. SPot
Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing. - Helen Keller
We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy. - Seal
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. - Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified)
14 comments:
Happy Anniversary
Oh what a wonderful relaxing gift to each other.
How many years will it be?
*sigh*
It sounds PERFECT!!!!!
Congratulations and I am so happy that you got to celebrate in such a special and memorable way!
You are RICH (with blessings from God)!!
xo
SWEET!
Ohhhh....riding horseback along the beach...remains at the top of my "Bucket list"!
Happy Anniversary....sounds so romantic!!!
Happy Anniversary Guys!! You two look great! Love you guys, miss ya, thinking of ya!
Talk soon, we are beating off the blackflies...ARRGHH.
WOW!!!
That is amazing.
You guys look very happy!!
Be blessed.!!
Happy, Happy Anniversary!
Sounds like you have had a wonderful day celebrating ....
WOW!!! Huge brownie points for Cliff. Cliff has certainly raised the bar for all husbands.
Congratulations!
Sounds wonderful. Congrats you tow.
Yes... I agree... Cliff should earn 1,000,000 brownie points, 5 checkmarks and 3 gold stars
(Anonymous)
Shoot, I meant (Anonymous)
Congratulations to both of you. I still remember being the "flunky" that day - running around and getting whatever it was you needed. Wow. Time has passed. May you both be blessed with many more years. SPot
That is beautiful and my dream to horseback ride along the beach!!
Nice! Happy Anniversary!:o)
Post a Comment