Thursday, December 17, 2009

Well, we are into our last week here and the craziness has begun. I will try and post a Christmas letter next week, till then,

HAPPY PACKING!!!

6 comments:

The Hippie Moose said...

so exciting!

Jen said...

Gorgeous new Picture!!!
You all must have such mixed emotions right now...praying for your hearts as you say goodbye to a wonderful chapter and get ready for the next...xoxox

Mom's Group said...

Lots of prayers and love going out to you. When you are home and want to come into Belleville for a visit CALL US! We want to see you!!!!!!

xo

Cyndi said...

I'm sorry you have to leave your Island Paradise but will be glad to have you back home. Safe and stressfree voyage home.

COLLEEN said...

Enjoy your journey back. Can't wait to see you guys. The boys have been skating out back on the pond so grab your skates when you get back and come over. Safe travels !!

Vicki said...

Thank you for sharing your adventure with us! I can't believe it's already been a year ...