Yes, we made it back safe and sound. It has been really busy but we are settling into our own home again. However, there has been a little bit of adjusting to do so
this week.......
I promise to drive on the right side of the road (100% of the time)
I will remember that in No Frills you bag your own groceries. (got a really strange look from the cashier the first time I was in there and I handed her my cloth bags)
I will only wear 4 layers instead of 5 (we are in a warm spell right now +1)
I will encourage the children to use the washroom and not the toilet.
I will stop referring to Cliff as my Top Bloke. (might be a little hard,...thanks for the mug Heather)
I will stop taking 15 minute showers. (we were strongly encouraged to take 3 min showers to conserve water in Australia). I love having my own well!!!!
I will stop psyching the kids out when I wake them up for school by telling them its a snow day.
Thats all I have on my list for today.
Hope you all have an amazing day and as always
more to come!
Giving 2019
6 years ago
4 comments:
So good to have you back and I know I speak for all Drivers in the Belleville area when I say, "we are all praying much success for #1!!!"
We love you and are so happy to have you home.
You are very funny. Have fun adjusting!
So? How goes the list? Did you manage to check them all off?haha
Post a Comment