Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A New Post?????????????

Okay, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I am still here and this is what the Williams family has been up to lately. On the first night of the Easter weekend we met up with our friends Karen and Stu from Australia. I met Karen about halfway through last year when we got paired up as Boxing partners and team mates in Boot Camp. We quickly became friends and we are so thankful that we got the opportunity to meet up with them at Gretzkys in Toronto. In the picture above we are modeling our Boot Camp uniforms. If they look a little tight that picture was taken after we had eaten.

I am so excited that Spring is here. I am really looking forward to doing some gardening and cleaning up both inside and outside the house. This will lead into some of the reno's that we would like to do this summer.
One of my favourite places to be in the springtime is on the farm with family. That is where we spent Easter weekend. I think the kids played and Cliff helped out my brother.


What do they say about boys and water??


Easter Sunday
Kira modeling her cousin Korsyn's body armour just before trying her luck on the dirtbike.

What a fun weekend. We are so excited that summer is just around the corner. Can't wait to visit the farm again.

Stay tuned for as we start to do some painting and work around the house we will definitely post some more pictures.


1 comment:

Mom's Group said...

Great pics Karen!!!