Last Saturday was the annual Foxboro Santa Claus parade. Here is Keegan playing the drum in the schools marching band. Kira rode on a float with her classmates and Cliff walked beside the float.Calia was at a dance rehearsal so she missed the parade. I was the photographer and stood along the sidewalk to watchwithout any kids. I don't think I have ever watched a Santa Claus parade with no children. We had true Canadian Christmas weather as there was a cold wind blowing and snow starting to fall. Which probably explains why I did not take a lot of pictures.
Christmas is getting closer and all of us are getting really excited. Especially cause we do not have to travel halfway around the world this year. We are looking forward to spending time with friends and family and having some good old fun in the snow.
1 comment:
Yay! Your back to blogging! :)
Post a Comment