I Love living in Canada!!!
Today we awoke to a fresh blanket of snow. The first snowfall of the season. Yippee!!! Keegan, Calia and Kira were beyond hyper.
Then the fun began, we all went outside. There were lots of cries of "Where are my boots?" , "Have you seen my hat"? Once outside a crisp, white world welcomed us. Keegan and Calia just ran around jumping in snowpiles and sliding down the hill. Kira just stood there wondering what this white stuff was and how she was supposed to manover through it. Her older siblings quickly showed her that it was cold to taste and was great to throw in the air. She stood there for the longest time going "snow" and throwing mittfuls of it over her head and having the cold powder land back on her. If I didn't carry her inside she would have probably done this for hours.....
It is so neat to be able to see things through the eyes of a child.Quite a blessing actually.
I can't wait for Christmas.
Giving 2019
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment