Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Kira was so cute today in the store. I was looking at Christmas ornaments and every one that was at her level she kept saying rather loudly "I like it", "I like it." Well you know what, I like it too. I like that she can get excited about Christmas ornaments or seeing a cow in the field or a school bus on the road (which she screams out "SCHOOOL BUUUSSS!!!")
She also got quite excited after we put the lights on the Christmas tree. She just said "Christmas...." in this hushed yet excited tone. She also joined Keegan and Calia in putting ornaments on the tree. She just hung one ornament about 20x on the tree. It kept slipping off and falling to the floor with a clang and she kept picking it up and putting it back on the tree.
Keegan did his job and put the Angel on the top of the tree this year... Calia did a great job with the ornaments and we already have found some of her little toys in various spots in the tree.
Now I just have to go and hang something Christmas like on my door as my Thanksgiving Corn is just not cutting it right now.

1 comment:

Shaun and Holly said...

Karen,
I love hearing about Kira's sweet comments!!!!! I know you treasure them. I wonder if God feels that way about us...so proud and delighted by us?! Fun to wonder, isn't it?!
Love,
Holly