Two more days!!!!!!
I guess I am most excited about having Cliff around for two whole months. It has been a busy year for him as he just completed his first year of being a VP. Summer is a time to relax and have fun together as a family. Our kids know what is coming so they are very pumped too.
We have lots of fun adventures planned. The first one happening on the fifth of July when we leave for a two week road trip to PEI and Cape Breton. We also have a Canada's Wonderland day in there and a camping trip and maybe an eco adventure too.
Hmmm. I wonder if I can bring the lap top along and blog all our adventures?.......
Giving 2019
6 years ago
2 comments:
Now there are some blessings of taking a profession in education....two months of togetherness and family time...WOW!! enjoy!!!
Hope to see some pics and hear of some great adventures!!
Have a wonderful Holiday. We will miss you.
Post a Comment