Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I love this season.!!!!!

Keegan and Calia have started their soccer season and
Calia is wrapping up her dance for the summer.

The end of school countdown is on and
we are planning our Nova Scotia holiday.

The veggie garden is planted and
the perennial flower beds are looking good.

The pool has been open for several weeks and
we have been enjoying it ALOT!

I love June,

PS. I am still blogging, though not as frequently..


4 comments:

Jen said...

It's such a busy time, but it is all fun busy...You guys will love NS!!!

Amy said...

Oh so busy....I agree!!
Look forward to periodic posts, and some pics from NS...When will you be going??

Shari said...

NS is so beautiful - We all want to go back soon!! We stopped at the historical spots.

How long are you gone for?

Williams Family Blog said...

We are leaving on Keegan's birthday and will be back in Ontario on the 19th. We are all very excited about this trip.