Happy Birthday Keegan!!!
You are such a joy and a blessing to Mommy and Daddy. We can't believe that you are nine years old already. It has been such a pleasure to witness your growth. You have such a heart of compassion for people and a love of God's Word. God has wonderful things in store for your life.
Love
Mommy and Daddy
Giving 2019
6 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Keegan!!!!
So, I am calculating that you are 9 now?
Wow! one more year to the 'double digits'
Hope you had a great day!!!!
Happy Birthday Keegan!
Happy Happy birthday Keegan! I remember the day you were born, how long we waited around the hospital for you to come and how long your mommy had to wait in the car at Tim Hortons while daddy got his coffee on the way to the hospital... I also remember how you would come into my clinic at school to get baby massages-you were sometimes dressed in a little bear snowsuit and everyone thought you were so cute! One time when I babysat you in Brampton there was a police man in the park and he showed you his car and let you hear the sirens. I can't believe you are 9 years old!!! We can't wait to go camping this summer in bon Echo-you are SO going to be thrown into the water when we go tubing!!! Have a great time in the East!
Love Aunt Rachel
Belated Happy Birthday Bud from our family!
Post a Comment