November
Typically is not my favourite month
however in recent years I have started to enjoy it more.
November is Kira's birthday, Nana and Grandma's birthday
and more importantly
the beginning of Christmas
shopping, decorating and preparation
I love November!
PS: Three more sleeps till its here
Giving 2019
6 years ago
5 comments:
It's also hunting season!
Maria and i celebrate our birthdays in November as well....such a good month....I can't wait for Christmas!!!!
I am looking forward to Christmas and all the joy that it brings to our house and to our world. We bought some really pretty decorations this past Aug (ha!ha!) and I can't wait to use them!!! I also love the Christmas music.
Mike PROMISED me he would get the tree down today...so it would be available to us after the conference (it's such a busy beginning of Novemeber for us!)
oooooooooohhhhhhhh I'm so EXCITED!!!
Wow, seems like everyone is in the Christmas mood early this year.
Be sure to take a shot of Kira on her birthday and post it for us all!
Post a Comment