Roots
One of the things that has been on my heart lately is family history. I am in the process of collecting old stories, books and photos.....about family and a country that is so much a part of me yet I have never physically been there. I am so intrigued by what I am discovering about my "roots". As always, I have Canada on my heart too....so it will be interesting to see where this journey of discovery takes me...and what creative works emerge from this.
Giving 2019
6 years ago
3 comments:
Good for you Karen. Enjoy the journey and remember to share it with us.
I was just talking with Cheryl L today about the possibility of teaching a course on tracing your family history with our girls.
As Canadians, we have such a rich and varied heritage. I am very interested in seeing what you find. <><
Post a Comment