
Snow Day!!
on a Sunday
is special cause that means
DADDY is home too!
We have been busy outside
making things like
snow angels, Quinzes, and
our famous tube run.
I think we all are enjoying
our impromptu family day.
Bring on the hot chocolate!
on a Sunday
is special cause that means
DADDY is home too!
We have been busy outside
making things like
snow angels, Quinzes, and
our famous tube run.
I think we all are enjoying
our impromptu family day.
Bring on the hot chocolate!
3 comments:
We didn't make it to Church today either. We all made and decorated Sugar cookies. Then we all went outside and the kids played in the snow, while Shaun and I shoveled the driveway. We love snowdays too!
Mike lead worship today....alas, NO snowday for this family...Oh well. Church was really good!! Glad you had fun!!
Missed you at the party - it seemed strange for you and Cliff to be absent!!
Post a Comment