a time to celebrate our Saviour's birth and the many blessings of 2007...
❄ healthy kids ❄ summer camping trip to Bon Echo with old friends ❄ a week at the Aucoin’s cottage in Cape Breton ❄ love ❄ Oma deWits 94th birthday party ❄ friends, new and old ❄ our swimming pool on hot summer days ❄ Kira’s third birthday ❄ church community ❄ joy ❄ Canada’s Wonderland with Rach and Matt ❄ grace ❄ our extended family ❄ Calia’s sixth birthday ❄ Jesus ❄ new adventures on the horizon ❄ cousins ❄ enthusiastic kids ❄ Uncle Chris and Auntie Chelle’s phone calls ❄ Kira’s playdates with her “girlfriends” ❄ grandparents ❄ visits from family and old friends ❄ Keegan’s ninth birthday ❄ Douma family picnic at the Pineries ❄ sunsets on the Margaree ❄ laughter ❄ family hikes ❄ Karate ❄ Ballet ❄ four wheeling and woodcutting at the Bouma’s ❄ soccer ❄ gymnastics ❄ peace ❄

Merry Christmas,
and may you experience God’s richest blessings this season and throughout the year.
Cliff, Karen, Keegan, Calia & Kira
8 comments:
Merry Christmas!
Hey, I finally found this blog! I am getting "with it" and hoping to send you our photo.
And I also have a funny email to send along.
Your photo and blog are great. Blessings to you all from the Potheads in Niagara.
In His grip,
SPot
What a great photo of such a wonderful family! Blessings to you all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I love the snow falling!! SO cool. Merry Christmas to you all!!
Praying a Very Merry Christmas...and a New Year that out shines even this one!
LOVE the picture.
Merry Christmas and love from the Fillmores!
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Karen. I think this was the first year we missed calling you and Shaun on your birthdays... sorry!!
looks like you were having fun... nice door color!
Happy holidays.
Post a Comment