I just looked at the last post I did
and it was dated Feb 29th.
So here is the first and hopefully
not the last post for March.
Update
- March Break was busy. My wonderful husband took me out for a day and spoiled me rotten. I got my hair done, did some shopping, and went out to dinner. He even got us a beautiful hotel room for the evening.
The rest of the break we were in Woodstock helping Mom move into her newly renovated house. It looks beautiful!! - This past week I started looking after a one year old. I have him four days of the week and his brother comes before school. Believe it or not, Kira is actually enjoying having another little person around the house during the day.
- The week before the March break Keegan received a Terrific Kid award. The award was for respect. It was awesome to sneak into the assembly with Cliff and see the look of surprise on his face when his name was called and he saw us smiling at him from the back of the gym. I positively love cheering on my kids and celebrating with them.
- This is a picture of our newest cousin; Charlotte Rose. Kira and Calia just loved to hold her.
9 comments:
Kira looks so big in this picture...AHHHH!! They're growing up!!
Glad to hear from you again!!
What beautiful children.
Glad to see you back I was almost thinking of posting the pic of you and Teena in bed on the womens retreat saying
Missing Persons
Have you seen these women.
Now to get Teena back up and running.
I couldn't believe how big Kira looked in this picture. Both of your girls look older.
I commented to Brittany this morning in Kids' Church how Calia was looking like such a little lady.
You really do have Terrific Kids!!
Congrats to Keegan!!
How wonderful that you got a day of pampering Karen! ;o) You have a very smart husband!
I hope you enjoy this new season of your life, looking after more little ones, as you look forward to your big trip!!
A "pink baby" How sweet!
So glad you are back, we've missed you....I hope you didn't get too worn out on your March break moving week.
I actually did not think this was Kira, she looks so grown up!
Yipee you're back on the blog!!
Welcome back!
YAHHHHH you're back!!!! I kept checking your blog and it was a little over due. But the main thing is your back!!!!
I answered your questions to my blog so check it out.....
I agree with Mona, we need to get Teena back up and running.
Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how big Kira has gotten! Especially when I have vivid memories of a few years back holding her when she was just a wee one! They grow up so fast!
Post a Comment