Friday, February 29, 2008


The world of a three year old
  • where you can get sucked down the bathtub drain
  • and monsters live under your bed
  • peanut butter and jam every day for lunch is good cuisine
  • wearing an outfit made of cheap shiny material and sequins can transform you into royalty or a super hero
  • a boo boo is made all better by a quick kiss and cuddle from Mommy
  • bedtime involves 2 particular stories, 3 songs, prayer, kisses (three different kinds) and dragging it out by taking a last minute trip to the bathroom


7 comments:

Roxanne said...

Oh to be three. She is so cute!

Amy said...

I'm there with ya sista!!

Shari said...

I still like some of the things on this list and I'm 46 - what's wrong with shiny material and sequins?

Jen said...

So, are you telling me you CAN't get sucked down the bathtub drain?
Hmmmm.

What a sweet picture of Kira!

Magdalena said...

Good reality check for me - sometimes I think I'm experiencing unusual behaviour from Emma. It drives me a bit wacky when she prolongs her bedtime, talks for an hour and a half after she's been put to bed, asks to go pee or poop 3 times and before you know it it's 9:30pm at night - aaaaaaa!

Tamatha said...

aaawwww!!!:o)

Rhonda said...

Have a wonderful Easter Karen!!