Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Finally, I did it.
It had been a while since it had happened,
but after three beach visits and
a four day camping trip I decided it was time.
Time for what?
Time to clean the mini van.

Yesterday, while the boys were busy with another project
the two girls and myself tackled the van.
We got out the shop vac, windex and armoral.
Together we vaccumed up tons of sand,
cleaned out car seats and
wiped down the interior.

I must say,
our van has never looked better.
Now to figure out a way to keep it looking that way,
I wonder if I could shrink wrap it for our next camping trip?

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

It really does feel good to look at your vehicle after you've cleaned it! I did Sarah's car today - she's home in two weeks and I thought I'd surprise her.

Maureen said...

It does feel good to have a clean vehicle Steve did ours over the weekend. I personally thought it was clean and then I got in it and it almost smelled brand new again.

Amy said...

lol--I always keep the van pretty good, but I do love a good vacuum and cleaning!!! Especially after vacation (and those darn french fries that imbed into the carseats!)

Vicki said...

I love the clothesline idea!

I also love a nice clean vehicle, but cleaning the vehicles always seems to be last on the list!

Tamatha said...

lol...I am about to clean one of our cars today. I want them both cleaned one more time before the real winter hits us.