Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing. - Helen Keller
We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy. - Seal
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. - Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified)
6 comments:
Welcome back Karen, we missed you!
LOVE the family picture in your banner!!!
Looks like an adventurous summer for the Williams Clan...hope you had a blast!
Absolutely LOVE the new banner!!! Really great picture!! Who took it?
Would the picture in the middle be the 'wailing' moose?? (You'll have to ask Keegan.)
Awsome pictures and I really love your new Blog pic.
Where did you go for vacation?
So good to "see" all of you!!!
Looks like your summer was great!
H
I love your picture is this one that Jonathan took - it's so unique.
That looks so fun:o)
Post a Comment