Monday, September 01, 2008

Tonight
as the three of them sleep
and cliff works on some last minute “stuff”
I sit and ponder
the summer was amazing with all the trips, new experiences and memories
but the arrival of labour day signals that
once again it is a season of new grades, new stages and of course lots of changes
for all the children and for
me.

Now it is time for bed for some shut eye before putting Keegan on the bus at 6:51 am.

PS I need to give credit to Jonathan Allery for the family photo on my blog header.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always found Labour Day to be a sad day for me. But, this year I was actually okay with it. Hard for me to believe I've got a child in grade twelve again. Two grads for me this year - grade 8 & 12!

Jonathan did a great job on the picture - was it raining??