This year things went off without a hitch. Keegan got on the bus at 6:51 am on Tuesday morning and headed off to Bayside for four months of French Immersion. Calia got on the bus at 9:00 and headed off to Foxboro.
Today, (Wednesday), Kira got on the bus with Calia and headed to Foxboro to begin JK. I did fine putting her on the bus and like the older two she did not look back and wonder why her Mommy was wearing sunglasses at that time of the morning.

7 comments:
I would have needed sunglasses too! :)
Sweet pics!!!
Oh Karen, I just can't believe, Kira is off to school!
Hope it is a great experience for her.
Glad all went well for all your kiddos...how'd you do?
6:51? ewe. grosse.
I, too, wore sunglasses almost all day.
I think I may need to go get them again..excuse me..
Well girls it doesn't get easier with age... I was getting teared up on the first day of school as this is Derek's first day of his last year of high school! I want time to
S - L - O - W .... down!!
It's hard to believe that Kira is going to school. Man, time flies!
They grow so quickly!
Post a Comment