*tear* Going to miss you, my friend!! I do hope that you keep up with your blog and share your adventure with us. I am excited for you and know that you will all have such a blast!! XO
Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing. - Helen Keller
We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy. - Seal
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. - Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified)
5 comments:
You have such adorable kids! Mark & I are going to miss them tons!
We are going to miss all your smiling faces so much...I am so very excited for you all though!
*tear*
Going to miss you, my friend!! I do hope that you keep up with your blog and share your adventure with us.
I am excited for you and know that you will all have such a blast!!
XO
Wow you are in for a really great journey and experience... with some sunshine to boot!
You must be so excited. What a great experience.
Post a Comment