Here are some signs that we have come across in our travels across Victoria. Signs that have have invoked a variety of reactions. Which one is your favourite???
I'm rather intrigued by the active snakes. What exactly does that mean? How active can a snake actually be? Are they planning to cliff dive off the unstable Cliff? Love the last one too funny
Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing. - Helen Keller
We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy. - Seal
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. - Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified)
10 comments:
I'm voting for the Unstable Cliff Face. That's my fav.
Dave likes the Drive on the Left side sign... cause that's what I would be doing the whole time.
those "cliff" sign jokes never get old....
I'm rather intrigued by the active snakes.
What exactly does that mean?
How active can a snake actually be?
Are they planning to cliff dive off the unstable Cliff?
Love the last one too funny
HAHA!! I really like that last one. You need to bring that one home somehow.
And the one about the snakes - EEK!!
A picture definitely DOES say a thousand words!
Cliff Face, too funny!
okay...
I'm thinking that active snakes may be bad...leading to many many baby snakes? and here I thought they layed eggs.
but I'm loving the first one--are you framing your breasteses?
LOVE the "Unstable Cliff" sign. :o)
lol...definately the unstable "Cliff" face!haha
Post a Comment