Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fun at the beach???

We have been experiencing abnormally high temperatures this spring so naturally when it is hot we head down to the beach, be it the weekend or after school. The kids just love the water and the sand.
Mommy and Daddy have been having a slightly different beach experience. We have been new recruits of Peninsula Boot Camp since August. This is what greeted us at 6:00 this morning, the infamous obstacle course. Lotsa fun and lotsa work. We are still finding sand in places we shouldn't. Kinda makes me appreciate lounging on the beach blanket even more.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Karen

Some how I missed your last number of posts and am just catching up now. I am so glad to see that the adventure continues as I know it will when you come back to Canada. I don't believe I'd ever heard that Stephen Curtis Chapman song...wow! I Love it. Such breathtaking beauty you have been experiencing.
I'd forgotten that you are just beginning to really heat up over there as our temperatures are slowly dipping lower.
Can't wait to here how you end up spending this unique Christmas...and i REALLY can't wait to get to visit with you in person!

Love from the Piers Family

Tamatha said...

Boot Camp? What tell us more about that!:o)

Shaun and Holly said...

Have you lost weight and gained muscle? :)

xo