My girlfriend lives in Adelaide and as much as she misses the snow she misses having pumpkin pie the most. However she did say there was something to be said about waking up to the ocean at sunrise on Christmas morning. I can only imagine that. I too like the starfish.
Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing. - Helen Keller
We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy. - Seal
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. - Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified)
4 comments:
That looks SO wrong.
love the palm trees and the starfish decoration!
My girlfriend lives in Adelaide and as much as she misses the snow she misses having pumpkin pie the most. However she did say there was something to be said about waking up to the ocean at sunrise on Christmas morning. I can only imagine that. I too like the starfish.
After shoveling for HOURS today I have decided they have it going on down there!!
Post a Comment