Thursday, January 25, 2007

Brrrrr. .......it is a very cold morning out there. Every year during the month of January I always turn my focus toward the warmer months. I start thinking and planning our summer vacations and I also get the urge to garden. Right now I am not thinking so much about flowers as I am about vegetable gardening. I think part of it is that I come from generations of farmers so i could say its in the genes... Perhaps it is the desire to see and nurture life or maybe it is the fact that none of the "fresh" produce I buy in the grocery store appeals to me . Nothing beats the taste of a fresh tomato right off the vine.... So I am planning...tying to figure out where I am going to put a veggie garden and what I can grow so that the rabbits don't eat it.

No comments: