Friday, January 12, 2007

Wow, its Friday already. I must say it was great to get back into our "normal" routine.
Kira is developing quite a personality. Today when I picked her up from the daycare at the gym she was saying by to all her friends and staff members -very cute. It actually looks like she has a social life..
Sunday is Calia's Pool party at the Y. She is very excited and has invited 8 of her closest friends (not including her family) . I spoke to the person who does the cakes at Dewes and she is going to make a Littlest Petshop cake for her. She is going to be so surprised and thrilled when she see's it. (this makes up for last year when her cake flopped and I ended up making cupcakes for her party)

Keegan sat through a presentation yesterday on the French Immersion program at Bayside. He was telling everybody he was going. (I just think he is really excited at the possibility of going to work with Daddy every day)

Hopefully we have a relaxing weekend. Last night was very busy and we are all tired and ready for a movie night tonight.

1 comment:

Shaun and Holly said...

Tirzah is excited that Keegan may be taking French Immerssion. She loves learning French!