Twice in one week my kids have missed the bus. The first time it happened Calia was the last one out the door and managed to see the bus heading over the hill. Then on Monday Keegan walked out of the garage to the same picture of the bus heading over the hill. Let me tell you it was not a happy Mommy that morning. First, I was tired. Second, I had no coffee and lastly I had to put all three kids plus the child I babysit into the van so I could drive Keegan to school. Then, as he got out of the van he asked me ever so sweetly "Mommy, are you going to go to the office and sign me in?" Very calmly I replied "No" ." Run to your class and if your teacher has a problem with it - she has my phone number." With that I drove out of the school parking lot with my uncombed hair and morning breathe mouth and unwashed face and went home and had a nice cup of coffee followed by a long hot shower.
Today, even though it was so cold, the kids were outside, waiting for the bus a good 10 minutes before it was expected to arrive:)
Giving 2019
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment