Aslan is on the move.... that is what the drips of water from the melting snow seemed to say to me this week. In reading the book "The Lion, the witch and the Wardrobe," I remembered that as soon as all four children entered Narnia, Aslan was there and the melt had started. Everywhere they went there were the signs of spring and animals whispering "Aslan is on the move" I guess that is what I am excited about....the promise that this cold winter of ours will melt into spring with its glorious promise of new life and hope.
Giving 2019
6 years ago
4 comments:
I LOVE CS LEWIS!!!! What an amazign writter. I also love that quote...gives me goosebumps(the good kind)! ;o) Looking forward to all the good stuff that God is going to do in 2007!
YES - spring is coming. I have been counting the weeks till the snow will be gone - and green will appear!
Shari
I love my wife... :-)
Karen, when I read your quote from CS Lewis and your analogy, I was hit in that undescribable place.
be it "the pit of my stomach" or the goose bumps...I know it as my spirit.
You hit something girl!
Something IS about to happen this Spring. THERE IS A MELTING OF HEARTS AND EVEN OF CIRCUMSTANCES GOING ON....AND HE IS ON THE MOVE!
Post a Comment