Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday Morning. As I sit at the computer waiting for the caffeine from my coffee to kick in I am thinking about the weekend that just passed. .....Aunt Rachel and Uncle Matt, cousin Korsyn and cousin Wesley came down for a visit. It was lots of fun. On the Saturday we played outside for the morning .....the tube run is really good right now and really fast. Korsyn and Kira went down the hill by themselves in the tube. They loved tubing. Every time Kira goes outside she says "I tube", so I guess she is hooked. Those two are too small to be adrenalin junkies.
In the afternoon we went for hike in the woods behind our house. We went bumsliding down the hill and Keegan got the chance to show everybody his fort that he built with daddy before the snow came.
Sunday we went to church together and had lunch back at our house. Rachel and Matt left around 2:00. Hopefully they made good time with their drive and the boys slept most of the way.

Now we need to get ready for Grandmas visit.....

1 comment:

Amy said...

I was just noticing your URL address... ckkckwilliams.. Seems to me that you need another "k" to even it out... Whatdya' say eh?? Maybe a Kayden or a Kameron??

Lol. Amy