Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Calia!!!!

Today my little princess turns 7!!!! Seven years ago today she was born in the middle of a snowstorm. She kind of surprised us a bit as she was born three weeks early. Calia was no premie though, she weighed in at 8 pounds 11 ounces.

Her arrival into this world says a lot for how she handles life. She was an early talker, early reader and is doing well in school after being advanced from Sk to grade two. Today I watched her sledding on the hill in front of our house. She came screaming down the hill on her crazy carpet at top speed attempting to overtake her brother. I guess thats one of the many things I love about her, the way she tackles the mountains in her life.


Happy Birthday Princess!!!

4 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Calia!!!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Calia....I remember Jen Reilly and I coud not wait for your arrival...and had to work hard at not stealing you the whole night at cells.

Have a great day!!

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday Calia! What a wonderful young lady. Calia has a beautiful smile and an absolutely pleasant demeanour. Rich blessings on you Princess Calia!

Shari said...

Belated Happy Birthday Calia - when I think of you ... I think of "sunshine"
Love Ya