Monday, July 06, 2009

Keegan's Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb

See some pics:

www.bridgeclimbphotos.com

Email: scliffw@gmail.com - password: keegan

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Mom's Group said...

Great pictures, Guys!!! Looks like you had a great time (and apparently, neither of you are afraid of heights)!

Jen said...

OK! THAT is SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! Michael and I loved the panoramic camera view....As a teen I was so afraid of bridges over water that when we had to drive across one, I would close my eyes and others in the car would have to tell me when we were on the other side...but I would LOVE to try this...what an incredible view...so glad you got to do it Keegan and Happy Birthday!!!!

Rhonda said...

WONDERFUL pictures!!! What a great father/son memory for Keegan's birthday.

Jess Brand said...

Amazing! An experience of a lifetime! It's funny, just as the page was loading up (our computer is really slow) I was remembering when Keegan was just a few days old and we visited you in Brampton--and now he's climbed Sydney Harbour Bridge and is having countless other adventures! God is good, and Happy Birthday to Keegan!

The Hippie Moose said...

Cool pictures!!! Keegan, you look so much older!! Happy Birthday!