Tuesday, June 23, 2009

As you can see the little princess is smiling again. I gave her a fringe and I think it makes her look a little older.

This week is ending up to be quite a busy week. It is the last week of term and once again we have some holidays planned. This time we are heading to Sydney for seven days. We are really looking forward to this trip. Keegan will be celebrating his 11th birthday while we are there. Our birthday present to him is a climb up the Sydney Harbor bridge. It is going to be a father/son thing and I know they are going to have a blast. I think it is the perfect gift for an 11 year old boy and it does not take up that much room in the suitcase. Check it out at http://www.bridgeclimb.com/

We are also heading to Hillsongs Conference at the Acer Arena. It is a three day event and we are so excited. We can't wait...

As always, more to come

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

She does look much happier. And her bangs are very pretty.

Happy Birthday to Keegan!!!! Sounds like a very nice gift. What a great memory for him and Cliff.

And the Hillsong Conference...What can I say? So very jealous. ;)

Amy said...

Oh it's so very cute!! She actually looks tickled pink about it??!! Nice job!

Once again, I'm a tad jealous at all the wonderful things you guys are able to do--so glad you are enjoying as much as you can!
Happy Birthday Keegan. Have a great time.!

Jen said...

She looks perfect....ofcourse if she is this happy with her handiwork, you might want to hide the scissors!!!

Have an absolute blast on your Holidays...sounds like lots of fun for everyone!

Mom's Group said...

Sounds awesome!!!!

And I love the bangs! :)

Jess Brand said...

That bridge climb looks very cool. We hope you have a really great time! Wow! It reminds me of the signs that we used to see at Algonquin Park "This trail visits (a) Cliff--parents, children are your responsibility"! Have fun! What a great birthday present!