Green
has begun its debut.
On the distant hills there is now
fragments of green surrounded by dull browns and grays,
which will soon merge into a band of viridescent foliage.
New growth is emerging
evidenced in my flower beds and the field across the road.
Today as I open my windows
and marvel at this occurence
I wonder about the master's green paint
and my desire to redecorate.
Giving 2019
6 years ago
5 comments:
Wow...viridescent foliage? Impressive!!!
Careful what you blog...Cliff will have you closing those windows if it means extra work for him!!!
(green is also healing and prosperity...yeah God!)
Do you like to decorate with green?
I love green!!
Our first car...Cliff picked out....my only stipulation was that it had to be green...
Our main floor in our house is green...
Yeah I guess it is a favourite.
If I find a pen pal for Keegan, do you want them to correspond to him first? Or should I give them the blog address?
Post a Comment