What a great weekend!!
The weather was beautiful
we stayed home
and did stuff around the house.
The pool is open
the garden is seeded
and the flower gardens mulched.
I love three day weekends!
PS. I am so excited cause Cliff spoke with another neighbor about getting high speed - and it looks like it might work as he has a high tower and a strong signal :o)
Giving 2019
6 years ago
4 comments:
I love Long weekends....though they make we wish they were even longer!
I agree Jen!
I Think we would do well working a weekend and be off All Week!
:)
Tamar
I found my bedroom floor this weekend! I unpacked a few more boxes.
Long weekends are null and void in our house...one of us always has to work...HOWEVER...we have just returned from 2 days in Niagara and although Hannah had to miss school, we had a BLAST!!!! Shift work can be good at times!!
Post a Comment