After a trying morning with a two year old,
here is a little something by Dr. Burton L. White that helps me to see the world through Kira's eyes.
THE TODDLERS CREED
If I want it, its mine.
If I give it to you and change my mind later, its mine.
If I take it away from you, it's mine.
If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
If it's mine, it will never belong to anyone else, no matter what.
If we are building something together, all the pieces are mine.
If it looks like mine, it's mine
Have a wonderful afternoon, I know I will as it is NAPTIME :)
Giving 2019
6 years ago
6 comments:
Bless you and your 2 year old Karen.
Just think, soon you will be into the "unlimited questions "phase!!!
Have a peaceful afternoon....it's YOURS!!!
Sorry Karen! You are a great mom...don't let all the "no's and mine's", get to you!! ;o) Hope that it was a long (3 hour?) nap today.
ah yes, 2 year olds! Trying sometimes and then in the next moment, absolutely adorable! Thank God for nap times!
I was just thinking today how adorable your two year old looked on Sunday. I can't imagine you
had a 'trying' morning. LOL
hahahahahaha SOOOO true. :o)
Oh sister Karen...lol
I am right there beside you girl!! We've got the old cross your arms firmly against your chest while loudly sighing "HUMPH"!..and then there's the "Ohay mama."..yes, so trying, yet so very cute. One of my favourite ages so far.
Thank you God for naptime!!!
Post a Comment