I wish I had an imagination...I must admit, I never understand these movies. I really wish I did. What age group would you recommend beginning to watch them?
Hey, We should see if we can plan a time where a whole bunch of us will go together with our kids....that would make it even more exciting!
Amy, It is pretty intense for little kids, we did watch it with JIanna but not until it was on DVD....being a youngest child, not too much bothers her and she was fine, but we did have to explain some of it.
Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing. - Helen Keller
We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy. - Seal
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. - Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified)
6 comments:
I wish I had an imagination...I must admit, I never understand these movies. I really wish I did.
What age group would you recommend beginning to watch them?
Amy,
I am pretty sure that your kids are too young for this movie. Lots of fighting/war will be in it. Too much action for the little ones, I think.
But for me, since I have read all the Chronicals of Narnia books, I will LOVE THE MOVIE! ;o)
Kevin will be thrilled and see this for certain!!
Brittany and I are looking forward to this one!
Hey,
We should see if we can plan a time where a whole bunch of us will go together with our kids....that would make it even more exciting!
Amy, It is pretty intense for little kids, we did watch it with JIanna but not until it was on DVD....being a youngest child, not too much bothers her and she was fine, but we did have to explain some of it.
May is SO far away! I wish it were coming out sooner!
Post a Comment