Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sisters

This weekend I am going to Toronto
by myself to meet up with my sisters and sister-in-laws for the day. I am really looking forward to this after spending the week looking after two of my children who had a nasty bout of the stomach flu.

Our plans include lunch at this cute little cafe and then are going to see the
show "Dirty Dancing." Remember the movie? Long live the eighties !!!!!

7 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Hey, I was not allowed to watch that movie!!! Have fun with your sisters. I love the picture of you all.

I am going away this weekend too, with my family to visit friends in London Ontario.

Rhonda said...

Have fun!!! Is that a picture of you and your sisters??

Williams Family Blog said...

This was taken last summer at my sister Colleen's wedding. From left to right; me, Rachel, Monica and Colleen,

Amy said...

I'm so jealous....I LOVE dirty dancing!!
I, too, am going away--Great Wolf Lodge! !WOohoo!!

Jen said...

Wow!!

Sounds like lots of fun...actually you all sound like you will have some memory making time this weekend....enjoy!!!!

I'll be here....holding the fort ;o)

Karen, I am so sorry to hear about the kiddos....you really do deserve a break, (as do the rest of you), hope they are all well now.

Roxanne said...

What a great photo! You all look fantastic. Have a great weekend. Sisters are wonderful.

Shari said...

A day with the girls is always a good idea.