Wow! I remember those pictures being taken as I was your "go-for" that day. I can't believe the time that has passed, and I would say you are even better looking now. : )
Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing. - Helen Keller
We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy. - Seal
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. - Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified)
9 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
All I have to say is...
WOW!
Happy Anniversary!!
CONGRATS!
Happy Anniversary.
I love the pics your wedding dress is beautiful
Wow! I remember those pictures being taken as I was your "go-for" that day. I can't believe the time that has passed, and I would say you are even better looking now. : )
cousin Sara
Cliff with a pony tail....I might need to send a copy of that with Maria to Bayside!!!!
Happy Belated Anniversary guys!!!
Happy belated Anniversary!
Happy Belated Anniversary. How time flies. It was a wonderful day..are you still sockless Scott?
Dont worry Kira will soon grow into her shirt after all the shoes fit. Love to you all A.Judy & U.Bruce
hehe.....too cute....I wanna see more of those pictures:o)
Post a Comment