Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Gratitude
  • the colour green, this time of year it is everywhere and I love it!!! I never knew there were so many shades and tints of green.
  • Dirt, the smell of wet, black dirt after the rain,..dirt in my garden, dirt on my kids and dirt on my hands.
  • giggles, I never knew there were so many different ways to giggle till after I became a mother
  • flowers, today Kira and I went on a spring flower hunt. The woods are full of flowers in bloom. It is just gorgeous. I love walking in the Creators garden.
  • A van that has just been repaired. Now we are all ready for a road trip this summer.
  • New bike for Keegan. This means we can all go for bike rides as a family
  • Neighbors. Yesterday Calia missed the bus and I was home with no vehicle as our van was in the shop. Our neighbor gladly drove Calia to school for me. God bless my neighbors!

4 comments:

Roxanne said...

I LOVE the sound of giggles!!

Shaun and Holly said...

Great list Karen.

I gardened today and it was wonderful to get my hands dirty!! (I know some of you can't relate and that's ok!)

Our boy got a new bike this Spring as well...guess what? It's big enough that I can ride it.

Jen said...

Oh! The walk in the woods sounds heavenly...I think we need to visit you so I can explore these woods too!

Vicki said...

In our house, the older the girls get, the more frequent and louder the giggles get!!